Create Account on FlameLink and follow the steps below after clicking “Add Project”:
Firebase Connection Details:
– Navigate to firebase and create a new Project
– Or if you have an existing project, click the “add app” button and select “Android” And “iOS” and “Web” one by one
Register You app into Firebase Console
– Enter the Android package name, App Nick Name(optional) & SHA-1
– Click “Next”, You will get the google-services.json file
– Move the google-services.json file that you just downloaded into your Android app root directory(under android/app folder).
– Follow same step for iOS App build. You will get GoogleService-Info.plist file.
– Move the GoogleService-Info.plist file that you just downloaded into the iOS app Runner directory(under ios/Runner folder).
– Generate code for Firebase to your web app. Do no check “Firebase hosting”. Click Next
Update your Database Rules
– Add script got from firebase for web to Flamelink “Firebase Connection Details” Screen and click “Next”
– While still in FlameLink “Add Project” screen select “Cloud Firestote” from toggle menu
– Create Data in Firebase
– Select “Start in Production Mode”. Click Next and Next.
Update your storage rules
– Ensure the Firebase rules in your Firebase Console under the Database tab have been updated to allow read/write permission for FlameLink
– Go to “Rules” Tab once database is created
– Copy the “Cloud FireStore” rule and repelace rules under Firebase “Rules” and Publish
– Also Update the Storage Bucket Rule
Update your Authentication Settings
– In you Firebase Console, open the “Authentication”. Click “set up sign-in method”
– Then edit the email/password authentication method and enable the email/password toggle. Click save.
FlameLink Plan Select
– Once project is created in FlameLink select “Flame free” package
– and Finaly click Confirm and Finish
– Login and Create or Import schema
Manage the contents
– Select the schemas one by one and manage the contents
Leave A Comment